WIP The Polar Bears

I’ve been working on these bears for a wee while now. Remember at the end of May when I wrote ruining a painting and covering it up with a bear? Well, I’ve been slowly, slowly working on the bear, gave her a wee cub and have been fixing it up. It’s been a real learning process, and I’m pretty excited about how it’s progressed.  I’ve learned to take a little more time between painting sessions when working with acrylics while my brain problem solves.  For future work, I’ve learned a lot about designing an illustration and working up to the painting point to avoid future ruinings, but I think it was a blessing. After all, we never would have met these bears if I hadn’t had a bad day  in May 🙂  This post will be sticky  until the bears are done.

Note: This is my 100th post! Yippee!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s